Network Engineer (1st Line Support)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer (1st Line Support)|
|Salary:||£27000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Annual Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 09:38|
GSA Techsource is recruiting on behalf of a Global business on site at a business in Oxford. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer looking to excel in their career and work with a leading business.
The network engineer will be responsible for providing first line remote and on site technical support and field engineering. You will be proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and issues.
- Ensuring all requests, process events and resolution incidents are met within agreed SLAs
- Managing low complexity incidents
- Conducting routine tasks whilst using readily available information and following standard practices and procedures
- Assist with maintenance and operational support of on site systems and solutions
- Ensure all documentation is kept accurate and updated
- Rectify all incidents and implement all service requests and changes within the agreed SLAs.
- Basis knowledge of DNS/DHCP, Server Administration (Windows, Linux)
- Advanced knowledge of IPv4/IPv6, Network Management (SNMP, Tools)
- CCNA Routing Switching or CCNA WLAN
- CCNA Security (desirable)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.