|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2022 10:54|
To be successful, you must have experience with the following:
- Network Access Control (Especially Cisco ISE)
- DLP (Data loss prevention)
- Network Security Zoning
- OT Asset Management
- IT and OT network vulnerability scanning
- Switch replacement projects
- Incident Response Planning
- Reverse proxies
- Desktop virtualisation or application virtualisation
- Significant Cisco Experience and Accreditation (Minimum CCNP level)
- Switching (Nexus and Catalyst)
- Wireless (Aironet & Catalyst AP's, WLC's, Cisco Prime)
- Authentication Servers (ISE)
- DNA Center
- Significant Checkpoint Experience
- Firewalls (Appliances and Virtual), installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Smart Event
- vR80 and above
- F5 Loadbalancers
- VMWare virtual environments
- Knowledge and experience of industrial IT/OT environments.
- Familiarity of implementing cyber-security in an industrial OT network (Purdue model)
- SCADA systems
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools
- McAfee/Trend/Symantec security products
This role falls Inside IR35.
This role is hybrid.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.