|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Duration:||6 to 12 months|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a Network Engineer who will be working for a client of a global IT provider.
To be successful, you must have experience with some of the following:
- Network Access Control (Especially Cisco backbone and ISE)
- DLP (Data loss prevention)
- Network Security Zoning
- OT Asset Management
- IT and OT network vulnerability scanning
- Switch replacement projects
- Incident Response Planning
- Reverse proxies
- Desktop virtualisation or application virtualisation
- Significant Cisco Experience and Accreditation (Minimum CCNP level)
- Switching (Nexus and Catalyst)
- Wireless (Aironet & Catalyst AP's, WLC's, Cisco Prime)
- Authentication Servers (ISE)
- DNA Center
- Significant Checkpoint Experience
- Firewalls (Appliances and Virtual), installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Smart Event
- vR80 and above
- F5 Loadbalancers
- VMWare virtual environments
Additional useful skills:
- Knowledge and experience of industrial IT/OT environments.
- Familiarity of implementing cyber-security in an industrial OT network (Purdue model)
- SCADA systems
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools
- McAfee/Trend/Symantec security products
This role falls Inside IR35.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.