Network & Security Engineer - F5 / VPN / Design
|Job Title:||Network & Security Engineer - F5 / VPN / Design|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 11:15|
- Solve & Troubleshoot complexes network security incidents (level 2-3) on the Network Access Control, VPN and secure gateway application publication.
- Design, install, manage and upgrade network security solutions.
- Administer network security devices in detail. For example, study new functionality
- Plan, assess risk, implement and document changes on NAC, firewalls, VPN gateway.
- Firewall & VPN: Palo Alto, Fortinet, ASA others
- Application publication & VPN F5 APM
- NAC Cisco ISE
- Dynamic Routing, Load balancing F5 Big IP LTM
- Automation scripting: Python, ANSIBLE
- Cisco ISE, F5 APM or Palo Alto certification (advantageous)
You will require SC clearance for this role, the client will put you through this if not already held.
This role can be based from either the Bristol/Chester office or can be remote.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Openstack Architect - LAN / Linux / Design / VNET
£400 - £550 per day
QA Test Engineer (remote working) X2
£400 - £450 per day, Benefits: flexible working available
Juniper Contrail / VMWare Expert Engineer - Remote
£350 - £450 per day
QA Test Lead - Remote working
£500 - £550 per day, Benefits: flexible working available