Technical Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £70000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-01-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 09:19|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a permanent Technical Network Engineer for a Global IT Managed Services Business. This role is client facing working on site for one of their key clients. The role is working in a complex environment where the successful candidate will be contributing to the design, implementation and delivery of technical solutions.
We are looking with candidates who have the ability to design, implement and troubleshoot solutions using a range of technologies including but not limited to
- CISCO R&S - Nexus series/Catalyst series/ISR and ARS series
- Controller based CISCO Wireless
- CISCO ASA, Firepower and Firesight Manager
- IP Protocols - MPLS and BGP as well as a strong understanding of EIGRP and OSPF
- Scripting with Python and Linux Bash or equivalent is desirable
- CCNP certified or higher
- Leading, contributing and articulating the technical delivery of multiple projects.
- Provide accountability and responsibility for project completion, proposed technical solutions and working with colleagues to define road maps.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of specific technologies
- Provide an element of pre-sales supports when required
This is a full time permanent position, paying up to £70,000 base + Bonus dependant on experience and exposure.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's