GSA Techsource is recruiting a Network Analyst to work for an international provider of IT solutions on an exciting migration project. The successful candidate must work closely with the Network Specialist, supporting them on all tasks required. The role requires a good understanding of networking and related protocols (these include OSI model, TCP/UDP), with the ability to troubleshoot any network issues. This opportunity offers a great deal of flexibility, with the chance to work a few days a week from home depending on the nature of the work required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Required to migrate protection from the old vendor to the new vendor
- Implement or upgrade other relevant DDOS protection hardware, software and connections
- Work through strict processes and compliance
- Collect data and perform the corresponding analysis
- Knowledge and expertise with Check Point, Cisco and Load Balancing techniques
- Work with others, forming strong relationships with your colleagues
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.