Sr Programme Planner (MS Project, Scrum Master)
|Job Title:||Sr Programme Planner (MS Project, Scrum Master)|
|Salary:||Circa £500 per day - Outside IR35|
|Start Date:||Aug 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 16:20|
We are looking for an experienced Senior Programme Planner with a strong planning background and a broad range of PMO skills (Risk, Dependency Management etc.)
Government practices / GDS and RAID experience highly desirable.
The role would be 5 days a week, based in Blackpool and for an initial 6 month contract that is likely to roll on.
We are looking for someone to bring some innovation and fresh ideas to planning.
As a project planner you will have the confidence, energy, innovative mindset and able to get senior managers to get involved in the importance governance for the project inc risk management, checkpoints, project meetings. You will be comfortable in an Agile environment, particularly in teams of Scrum as you will also take part in leading daily stand ups.
• Design and manage the integrated programme plan
• Design and manage POAP
• Critical path analysis
• Oversee all plan production
• Provide Support and guidance to asset level planners
• Link through Kanban boards/asset plans and programme level planning
• Provide general support to delivery management and support function
• Liaise with Delivery Managers/PMIO/Product owner/functional areas to inform planning
• Programme level Dependency planning
• Programme level Risk management
• Ensure alignment of strand and asset plans with periodical review and interlock meetings
• Advise on best software products and planning techniques to produce dynamic plans and reports at all
Our client is interviewing next week in Blackpool - please apply ASAP!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Java Developer
£550 - £650 per day
Project Manager – (IT and Business Change)
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, training & fantastic benefits package
Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, exc training, travel allowances, bens
Data Analyst/Business Analyst Consultant
£40000 - £50000 per annum