MS Dynamics CRM Developer - CI / CD / Agile
|Job Title:||MS Dynamics CRM Developer - CI / CD / Agile|
|Salary:||£475 - £575 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 16:18|
In this role you will be part of a Digital community working in an Agile multi-disciplined team to deliver an IT solution for the delivery of a business critical project.
The IT solution will be delivered to a large user base related to the project. Resources are required to define and develop functionality in an exciting and dynamic organisation and provide support to the client to enable them to shape the future digital landscape.
Skills required ;
- Experience of delivering MS Dynamics CRM solutions and upgrades. Particularly interest in recent on-prem version experience.
- The solution has numerous interfaces so a wider Microsoft stack level of experience is desirable however the team includes .NET and C# developers so this this is an appreciation rather than in depth experience in these areas.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment delivery approaches.
- Experience of working in an Agile type environment utilising Test Driven Development with a drive towards quality coded output.
- Test experience with CRM including integration, performance and security would be an advantage.
- Experience of Public Sector would be desirable but not essential.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working available
QA Test Lead - Remote working
£500 - £550 per day, Benefits: flexible working available
QA Test Engineer (remote working) X2
£400 - £450 per day, Benefits: flexible working available
SRE / DevOps - Python / Ansible / 365 / Linux
£450 - £550 per day