|Job Title:||Mobile Content Operations Specialist|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Mobile Content Operations Specialist
Within the role you will be responsible for working with stakeholders both internally and externally to organise and deliver mobile games content. The role requires someone who is highly organised and is experienced working to agreed timeframes.
As the Mobile Content Specialist you will also be making sure that content is maintained on customer sites as well as ensuring compliance and working with various business areas to resolve any issues.
What will you need in order to be successful in this role?
• Experience of managing software releases, ideally from a technical level
• Excellent communication skills, must be able to communicate with business stakeholders
• An understanding of creating containers with Docker
• A base knowledge of Jenkins or Artifactory
• Experience with versioning systems – Subversion or Git
If you’ve worked or are working in the games industry that would be ideal and give you a slight boost against other candidates. If not, then ideally you will have worked within a compliance driven environment but it’s not essential to the role so don’t worry if you don’t have either.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.