Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Angus|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2020 17:38|
This position is with an established Software Company based in Crewe, Cheshire, who participate in several exciting multi-million R&D projects, around Europe to strengthen Organisations in the areas of science, technology, and innovation. These projects are large-scale, cutting edge, and include partners consisting of leading IT companies and Universities from all around the world. This is a great company to work for with the opportunity to develop and progress your career further!
About the Role
This position is with an established Software Company who are focused on delivering top quality services to their customers and focus on a healthy work-life balance!
Are you an experienced, motivated, and driven Full-Stack Developer? If yes, then this is the role for you! This is an interesting and challenging position, where you will act as one of the full-stack developers representing a multifaceted and multicultural team that develops this R&D based software, within the context of these large-scale European and National projects.
Being part of this environment means having the chance to work with state-of-the-art technologies at the heart of Future Internet, Factories of the Future, Internet of Things, Big Data and other European Industry and Technological strategic initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a well-known established software company, offering training, career progression, and recognition. You will also have the opportunity to develop your technical, creative, and problem-solving skills!
- Motivated and driven individual
- Social individual
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without any sponsorship
- Experience with source code management systems such as GIT and agile working practices
- Ability to think for yourself, come up with options, ideas and solutions and not just ‘follow the spec’
- You have a portfolio that shows a clear interest in cutting edge technologies
- An opportunity to apply cutting edge technologies
- A challenging job in an international and multicultural environment
- Working from home flexibility (Only 2 days in the office!)
- 21 Days’ Annual Leave + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Regular social staff events
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.