GSA Techsource is recruiting a Mid-Level or Senior PHP Developer to join a well-established team currently undergoing a large scale restructure. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the design, planning and build process and will have authority with the technology stack used. One of the central responsibilities of the role will be to maintain the existing codebase, this includes troubleshooting and the addition of new features.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Using Laravel & MySQL amongst others to build new applications, as well as integrating with APIs
- Mentoring younger members of staff
- Required knowledge of Laravel and the Laravel framework (or something functionally similar)
- Understanding of the principles of Unit Testing
- Experience of working with Vagrant or Docker
- Expertise with PHP 5.6 – 7.x
- A solid understanding of web application development, from user interface to relational database structures
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with great efficiency
- Demonstrable understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.