Microsoft Trainer - Win 10/O365 - OUTSIDE IR35
|Job Title:||Microsoft Trainer - Win 10/O365 - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Salary:||£300 per day - Outside IR35|
|Start Date:||Mid November|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2017 14:25|
They must build strong relationships with key Divisional, Local Delivery Unit Cluster and Site stakeholders; delivering their agreed Training Requirements and provide them with advice and counsel based on overall project guidance.
They will be expected to be highly mobile and willingness to travel nationwide is essential.
- Deep knowledge of the capabilities of the latest Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, Skype for Business etc.
- In-depth knowledge of most appropriate and most effective training techniques.
- Good knowledge of eLearning solutions.
- Experience of identifying training needs for users with Assistive Technology
- Working to defined Quality Management Systems Desirable
- Experience of National Level Programmes
- Experience of delivery of training to Assistive Technology Users
- The successful trainer will be responsible for building strong relationships with key stakeholders; helping to define their training requirements and provide them with advice and counsel.
- Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders, training and business change managers and subject matter experts
- A background in Corporate Training and supporting business change, with experience of conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Liaison with key Divisional, LDU Cluster and Site Stakeholders to confirm Local Training Needs, resource and colleague availability.
- Delivery of blended learning approaches to delegates, ranging from facilitating access to eLearning to face to face training sessions for one to one and groups of various sizes.
- Provision of cross-programme support to produce high-quality training materials which can be presented to a wide-ranging audience.
- Updating and maintaining training and business change material relating to the programme - newsletters, FAQ documents, one pagers etc.
- Providing training and business change support around internal and external events.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the training and business change function
- Documenting and delivering the necessary training procedures and processes, including:
- Training engagement tracking using Internet-based LMS
CIPD in Learning & Development or equivalent
To be considered for this role please submit your application by 18/10/2017 no later than 14:00.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's