GSA Techsource is recruiting a Cloud Solutions Architect for a global systems integrator, helping to deliver transformative IT infrastructure to clients across the world. This role is placed in the pre-sales function, which will lead customer conversations, solve problems with effective solutions and deliver proposals. The ideal candidate must be driven and responsible, with the ability to work with others and also work with a level of autonomy. This is a role that if performed correctly can drive profits within the company, and help to lead the team to a high level.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable experience (including hands on examples of previous work in this area) with Microsoft Azure, including IaaS, PaaS and Microservices.
- Demonstrable experience using IaaS virtualisation including Hyper-V and VMware.
- Knowledge of Cisco and Dell.
- PC literacy including the use of Office 365 (World, Visio, Excel).
- Client facing skills are vital as you will be a public face of the company.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with colleagues.
Salary is dependant on background/experience, but ranging from £60k - £120k.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.