Messaging and Collaboration Engineer
|Job Title:||Messaging and Collaboration Engineer|
|Salary:||£450 - £570 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2022 16:08|
The successful engineer will be reporting to the Head of Communication and Collaboration of Engineering.
- Primary engineering responsibility for the Messaging and Collaboration platform globally
- Maintain architectural road maps for key technologies and recommend strategies to deliver maximum functionality for optimal cost
- Analyse business requests and provide solutions to meet requirements
- You will be responsible for engineering all infrastructure components. The platform engineering team covers several technologies so general platform engineering skills are required with specific focus on Collaboration, including Microsoft Office 365, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Share point , Microsoft Exchange and Symphony Messaging.
- Subject-matter expert knowledge on Microsoft Office 365
- MS Teams
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Exchange Online
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016/2019
- Cisco Webex (Teams and Webex Meetings)
- Microsoft Exchange 2016/2019
- Symphony Messaging
- Advanced working knowledge of Veritas Enterprise Vault and Merge1
- Knowledge of networking technologies
- Knowledge of storage technologies
- Working knowledge of virtualisation technologies.
- Proficiency with Powershell and scripting technologies.
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory and other core infrastructure components (i.e.Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory enterprise design principles etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication as well as organisational skills.
This is a hybrid role, working out of the London office.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's