|Job Title:||MDT Coordinator|
|Location:||South East London|
|Salary:||£125 - £129 per day|
|Reference:||EH / 16688|
|Contact Name:||Emily Heyworth|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2017 14:47|
Please note significant demonstrable in the NHS is essential.
- To Coordinate the Trust Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT) meetings and provide administrative support.
- To collect and register all patients diagnosed with cancer using Trust’s Cancer Information System.
- To track all patients referred with an urgent, suspected cancer and all patients with a positive diagnosis of cancer.
- Ensure all cancer patients with a potential to breach the two-week wait, 31 and 62 day cancer waiting time targets are identified and presented at the respective multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Manage individual pathways within the MDT forum to ensure delays are minimized or eradicated.
- Develop good communication channels with the Cancer Centre
- NHS Experience
- Experience in Cancer Services
- Use os iCare
- Infoflex Cancer System
- Good understanding of the Cancer Waiting Times
For an informal discussion please contact Emily Heyworth on 01543 622 389 or email@example.com
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's