|Job Title:||Major Incident Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27600 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Major Incident Manager
Stakeholder management is key to this role; you will be identifying, applying and testing potential resolutions to incidents, and collaborating with a variety of support individuals, including users and vendors to ensure the necessary recovery actions are taken and an excellent service delivered to the customer.
- Implements stakeholder engagement including handling of complaints; problems and issues; managing resolutions; corrective actions and lessons learned; collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- Uses feedback from clients and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
- Helps develop and enhance client and stakeholder relationships.
- MIM Managers conduct reviews and close escalations after the closure criteria have been met.
- Assesses, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- The role acts as a single point of contact for the critical escalations including all related communication.
- The role conducts reviews and closes escalations after the closure criteria has been met. They identify and document escalation trends, conducting a post escalation review and collaborating with the Engineering team on product defects and escalation trends.
- They supply regular status updates for all escalated service requests and evaluate escalation performance metrics.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Service Desk Background
- Major Incident Experience
- Work well under pressure
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.