M365 Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||M365 Solutions Architect|
|Salary:||£550 - £625 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2022 14:29|
The role is for a Microsoft 365 Solution Architect to join an established Microsoft 365 project team and work alongside the Lead Architect to share workload and deliver the solution design. Reporting to the Head of Communication and Collaboration Engineering, the main responsibilities are:
- Analyse business requests and provide solutions to meet requirements
- Provide architectural oversight to project workstreams
- Provide input and advise based on real-world experience and knowledge
- Review project deliverables
- The successful candidate will join an established project team to share the workload of a Lead Architect and provide architectural oversight to project workstreams.
- You must have a broad knowledge of Microsoft 365 and be able to provide real-world experience and insight to aid and influence the solution design.
- You must be a highly self motivated team player with good oral and written skills and confidence to present to management.
- You should have a good sense of discipline for governance controls and procedures.
- A flexible work ethic is required with the ability to form part of a multi-platform global project team
- Relevant industry experience in a similar role designing a Global Microsoft 365 solution
- Self-motivated individual / problem solver with internal drive and motivation
- Proven project leadership skills including providing solid project documentation
- Subject-matter expert in Microsoft 365 Architecture
- Subject-matter expert in Microsoft 365 Hybrid Architectures
- Subject-matter expert knowledge in one or more of the below:
- Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Azure AD, Microsoft Purview
- Advanced working knowledge of Networking technologies relevant to Microsoft 365
- Advanced working knowledge of Compliance Solution, Veritas Enterprise Vault and Merge
The rate mentioned is the umbrella assignment rate.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's