Level 2 UC Engineer
|Job Title:||Level 2 UC Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus, Oncall allowance up to £10K pa|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 15:01|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a UC Engineer for an industry leader which a multinational reach and a passion for innovation. The role is responsible for providing technical support to customers and clients by overseeing any problems or incidents and seeing them through to an effective solution. The successful candidate will be able to work within SLAs and work under pressure at a rapid rate, being a point of escalation within the company.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and solve any incidents, according to agreed procedures.
- Gather information to allow fast incident resolution.
- Knowledge of Cisco UC technology.
- Attention to detail and a level of accountability.
- Knowledge of varied preventative measures.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- Demonstrable experience using Telisca, Kurmi, VMWare ESXi, Prognosis, Linux OS.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's