Lead Security Engineer - IDS / Proxy / SIEM / DLP
|Job Title:||Lead Security Engineer - IDS / Proxy / SIEM / DLP|
|Salary:||£400 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 13:26|
You will be responsible for the operation of a range of cyber security enforcement technologies and the analysis of their output to identify indicators of compromise. You will be working in a 24 x 7 high availability environment with strong customer and result orientation.
- Managing the security policies of a range of anti-malware and data leakage prevention technologies in line with the clients information security policies, eg. AV, IDS, Web Proxy, Email, SIEM, DLP
- Analysing output of all security technologies and reverse engineering malware for indicators of compromise and cyber-attack
- Work closely with Head of Security to define future security roadmaps using services, processes and technologies that provide cost effective and value for money risk reduction.
- Managing, mentoring and leading a team of Security Engineers and Intrusion Analysts to provide direction and structure, acting as a point of escalation for all security operation issues relating directly to security’s daily operational service and support capability
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory, legislative information and industry standards related to the clients products and services (e.g. ICOB, FCA Rules, Money Laundering, Data Protection, 27001, PCI-DSS etc.) as advised by Line Management.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.