Lead PowerApps Developer - Automation / Microsoft
|Job Title:||Lead PowerApps Developer - Automation / Microsoft|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 09:30|
In this role you will be responsible for creating applications by using MS PowerApps and Power Automation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the latest technology for an organisation that is investing heavily in IT.
- Design PowerApps and Flow solutions
- Create good PowerApps strategies/practises
- Provide training to other team members in how to use PowerApps
- Experienced with Microsoft Power Platform technologies, (PowerApps, Flow, etc)
- Exposure to object oriented programming and software design
- Strong communication skills, specifically demonstrating the ability to lead and guide team members, across the core Project team.
- Worked with a full product development lifecycle
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Security Engineer - IDS / Proxy / SIEM / DLP
£400 - £600 per day
Mobile Developer - iOS / Android / Kotlin / Swift
£300 - £400 per day
Solution Designer - Azure / O365 / ETL / DNS / AD
£450 - £490 per day
Security Architect - Netskope / WAN / Firewall
£450 - £550 per day