Lead C# / ASP.Net Developer / Architect Up to 50KB
|Job Title:||Lead C# / ASP.Net Developer / Architect Up to 50KB|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2016 16:40|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced C# / ASP.Net Lead Developer or Development Team Leader / Architect to join an expanding team working on innovative projects in an Agile environment genuinely helping to shape the future of the business.
In this varied project driven role this is a great opportunity for a Lead / Team Leader Developer who is looking to move in to an Architect role. You will be working in an innovative environment whereby the systems are crucial to the business and therefore there is a lot of investment in both the technology and the people.
Despite being a large enterprise environment there is a great team feel / element that the company want to maintain irrespective of their ambitious expansion plans over the next 2 -3 years.
This role will lead into a Solution & Integration Architect and ideal for someone whom also wants to leave the cumbersome politics behind and concentrate on the development of great applications !
The role will incorporate :
- Must have solid demonstrable experience of:
- SOA/ESB technologies and methodologies (preferably MassTransit & RabbitMQ)
- REST and SOAP Web Services and XML.
- All integration types including Batch and Real Time.
- Desirable to have experience of:
- Integration testing using SOAP UI or similar.
- Build control using Team Foundation Server or similar.
- Source Control using Team Foundation Server or similar.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- HP Exstream Document Management.
- Microsoft C#.Net.
- Rich Web Development (AJAX, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, etc)
- Experience with architectural methodologies and frameworks.
- Understand the architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on systems design and approaches for high volume transactional integration solutions.
- Strong experience as a senior technical member of a project team, working as an integration architect
- Deep understanding of Solution Architectures (Business, Application, Technology and Data).
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall and V-Model project delivery including TDD and CI.
- Practical understanding of Enterprise/integration/Solution Architecture.
- Creative Thinker with a flexible approach to Architecture and Development.
- Ability to influence and motivate fellow IT professionals.
- Comfortable establishing good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence effectively.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience of working under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and work with senior stakeholders.
Full details available upon application.
They are based 5-10 minute walk from the train station and is commutable from within the West Midlands and East Midlands from Birmingham, Shropshire, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Burton Upon Trent, Ashby-de-la-Zouch Uttoxeter, Stafford, Staffordshire, Derby, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry etc
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's