QA Analyst - Suffolk
|Job Title:||QA Analyst - Suffolk|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kate Edmonds|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2015 15:29|
Part of the role will include working collaboratively with other Testers and Analysts, Development Team, Project and Delivery Mangers. Stakeholder management experience is essential and you need to be able to demonstraite previous ownership experience. As the QA Analyst you will have to ensure the company’s product are fit for purpose.
- Analysis of design specifications
- Produce test scripts for expected results to be performed manually and using automated testing tools.
- System testing of new applications.
- Functionality testing of new applications.
- Regression testing of new applications.
- Test results recording.
- To assist in the verification and evidence of reproduction of any reported issues in software.
- To assist in the testing of fixes required for reported issues.
- Ensure all work produced meets customer requirements.
- Ensure all work meets the guidelines & standards defined for the team and the company.
- Identify and resolve issues in work.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interest in computing and Information Technology
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- HP Quality Centre
- ISEB/ISQTB Foundation certificate in Software Testing (desirable)
- Basic SQL Server
- Knowledge of testing processes and methodology
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
This is genuinely a superb opportunity to join a fast growing company who are are winning award after award in their industry, and our client can offer excellent training opportunities and a fantastic team environment.
The initial starting salaries are excellent, and also come with a great flexible benefits package to include a Good Pension, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Dental Cover, Childcare vouchers, and Travel insurance.
For more information please submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's