Junior/Graduate Business Intelligence BI Developer
|Job Title:||Junior/Graduate Business Intelligence BI Developer|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, training & excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 16:38|
As a Junior / Graduate Business Intelligence (BI) Developer /Engineer this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global IT Services and Solutions provider with continual plans for growth who now seek an additional BI Support Engineer to join a highly technical team.
To be successful as a Junior / Graduate BI Developer in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of a high level OO programming language, for example C#, Java or C++.
- Knowledge of relational database design principles and a query language like SQL.
- Understanding of the tools available for reporting on Big Data.
- Understanding of multi dimensional modelling.
- Exposure to a reporting toolset, for example SSRS, Crystal or Oracle Reports
This is a superb opportunity to join a large global, highly successful and respected services and solutions provider at a particularly buoyant time with their own technical university and personal career development plans !!
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's