Service Delivery Manager (ITIL)
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager (ITIL)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: £6000 Car Allowence + Up to £5500 Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 15:40|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a Client Operations Manager/Service Delivery Manager for a Global Managed Services business working on site with one of their Global Clients. The Clients Operations Manager will be apart of the clients business operation and will take responsibility for the management of service delivery for medium to high complexity operations. The Client Operations Manager will own and drive the management of the Managed Services Operations to ensure the business deliver managed service elements as pert the agreed SLAs, as well as ensure all parties, both internally and externally, are involved in the delivery of the service delivery objectives and services.
- Service Management - Responsible for planning and executing the delivery of services. Ensuring the management of incidents and problems are responded to escalated queries, calls are logged via the correct routes with a timely resolution.
- Client Engagement - Client facing as key point of contact for all operational activities. Conducting regular feedback sessions.
- Vendor Management - Taking responsibilities for the working relationships to ensure service delivery is delivered. Ensuring that the tools and technologies deployed are appropriately supported. Maintaining an understanding of the vendor support call logging process and managing calls.
- Reporting - Producing reports across the relevant forums.
Key Skills, experience and qualifications
- Experience working within a managed service or consultancy organisations within the IT Sector, with a strong focus on IT Service Manage and/or Operations
- Experience of using ITSM Systems such as, Remedy, LANDesk, ServiceNow
- ITIL Foundation or ITIL Practitioner certified
Salary up to £55,000 dependant on experience, plus £6,000 car allowance and up to £5,500 bonus.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's