Junior IT Technician
|Job Title:||Junior IT Technician|
|Salary:||£14000 - £16000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2016 17:04|
£14,000 - £16,000 – depending on experience
Staffordshire Area – commutable from Derby, Burton, Staffordshire, Lichfield, Stafford, Loughborough
A Junior IT Technician is required to join a global company based within the Midlands, you will work alongside the IT Manager to offer support, the IT Manager will provide valuable knowledge which will really help build the foundations of your IT Career.
You will work closely with the IT Manager to help and support the IT department, this could range from supporting end users, administering Virtual Private Servers, setting up and configuring hardware as well as many other duties.
In return you will have the chance of really developing your knowledge and having the opportunity to progress throughout the business...this is definitely an excellent stepping stone into a great company.
- Ideally candidates will have IT qualification or have recently completed an IT Apprenticeship
- Have a strong background in MS Excel and MS Access
- Above all, a keen interest in IT is the most important requirement for this role
- Experience of building PC’s – whether at home or in a commercial setting
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012
- Understanding on Linux
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's