Junior Game Test Analyst – (Jira, Bugzilla) - £18,000 - Wolverhampton
|Job Title:||Junior Game Test Analyst – (Jira, Bugzilla) - £18,000 - Wolverhampton|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum, Benefits: bonus|
|Start Date:||The client can wait for a notice period to be served|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Watson|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2017 15:45|
£18,000 + £1250 bonus
An exciting opportunity with an internationally recognised UK based entertainment company; these guys are a leading supplier of server based games to a number of easily recognisable brands worldwide.
An excellent company to join on an initial fixed term basis if you want to develop your skills and gain invaluable experience with a global company and the support of a talented management team.
Upon successful completion of the initial 6 months you would then qualify for a bonus of £1250, with an opportunity to join the company on a permanent basis.
- Conducting scripted and non-scripted tests on both internally developed and 3rd party content
- Identify issues during testing and provide accurate documentation of these
- Work with software developers to report bugs using JIRA
- Work within tight time frames to ensure the software products are delivered at the correct quality on time
- Ideally you will have experience within a commercial test environment
- Experience of using bug tracking software (JIRA/Bugzilla)
- Knowledge of automation testing tools
- An interest in gaming will also be very beneficial!
Full details available upon application. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's