Junior Game Content Tester
|Job Title:||Junior Game Content Tester|
|Salary:||£16000 - £20500 per annum|
|Start Date:||The client can wait for a notice period to be served|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Watson|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 12:04|
An exciting opportunity with an internationally recognised UK based company; these guys are leaders within their field and supply digital products to a number of easily recognisable brands.
An excellent company to join if you want to develop your career within the digital product arena as you will have the opportunity of progressing both horizontally and vertically.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Working alongside the Content Test Manager, conducting scripted and non-scripted tests on internally developed content.
- Provide accurate documentation and communicate with software developers to report any bugs within the software using JIRA.
- Work within tight time frames to ensure the software products are delivered at the correct quality at the right time.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
- Ideally you will have experience within a commercial test environment (although applications are welcome from recent Software/Web Development Graduates)
- Experience of using bug tracking software (JIRA/Bugzilla)
- Knowledge of automation testing tools
- An interest in gaming will also be beneficial!
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's