Junior Field Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Field Engineer|
|Salary:||£220 - £240 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Blakeman|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 10:07|
GSA Techsource is recruiting for a Field Engineer to work for an international provider of IT services. This is a junior role (two years of experience within the industry would be required) that would be perfect for any candidate looking to provide solutions and guidance as part of a team. The successful candidate will be able to troubleshoot effectively and efficiently, escalating incidents to the necessary support points, working to fix incidents by phone and email. It is a requirement that the candidate hold current SC clearance.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the following technologies: Voice gateways, Skype/Jabber, Analog gateways etc.
- Knowledge of Cisco Wifi, -H323, -SIP is important.
- Replacing faulty equipment (following RMA process).
- Working within a team effectively and building strong relationships with colleagues.
- Work with ticketing tools and technical reporting.
- Software and hardware installation and management.
- A strong interest in collaborative work tools (Webex, Visio, cloud solution).
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Security Engineer - Remote / IT / Cyber
£200 - £300 per day
Collaboration Engineer -
£450 - £550 per day
QA Test Engineer (remote working) X2
£400 - £450 per day, Benefits: flexible working available
QA Test Lead - Remote working
£500 - £550 per day, Benefits: flexible working available