Junior Developer - C#, ASP.NET, MSSQL
|Job Title:||Junior Developer - C#, ASP.NET, MSSQL|
|Salary:||£22000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Development Opportunities|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2016 10:52|
Oxfordshire (This client would consider candidates who wish to relocate)
28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Pension, Heathcare, Career Progression and Development Opportunities
£22,000 to £35,000
Junior Developer required to join a large multi-national company with a multibillion dollar turnover, although this is a large company, you will be working for one of the smaller arms of the business which means you will have the luxury of working for a financial stable business whilst still having the flexibility and autonomy to work outside of your designated role and corporate restraints....within reason of course!!
This role will be based within the Oxford area, however if you are willing to relocate (to be funded by yourself), this would be an excellent opportunity to really kick start your development career.
This company offers excellent professional development opportunities and they are willing to invest time and money into making you the best at what you do.
Your role will involve creating and enhancing complex web based products (within the Microsoft Stack) as well as working on R&D projects to ensure the company is getting the best of the current technologies available to them.
- Ideally suited to a candidate with a certain level of commercial experience, however recent graduates with placement or voluntary experience may be considered.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in C#, ASP.NET, MS-SQL
- You must have excellent spoken and written English skills as you Will be communication with various sites located throughout the UK as well as external clients
- You will be working with the latest Microsoft technologies which are being continually updated in order to keep ahead of client demands, so a willingness to develop and learn is essential.
- Flexibility and adaptability is also essential for this role
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's