Junior C++ Developer
|Job Title:||Junior C++ Developer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Sloan|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2022 11:40|
Well look no further, as I may have your dream job. My client is one of the biggest gaming and gambling organisations in the world, providing both online and in casino hardware to all of the big names that you see in the UK and further afield.
This Junior C++ Developer position sits within the retail side of the business, where you will be actively involved in writing code for betting machines that are placed in various venues around the world. This exciting opportunity is the perfect spring board for graduates who want to kickstart a career in the gaming and gambling industry and software engineering.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of writing code
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good communication skills
- Visual Studio
- STL / Boost
In return they offer an extensive benefits package including:
- Udemy account for professional and personal development content anytime and anywhere.
- Employee discounts, including entry to attractions, theme parks, shopping, gifts, holiday discounts.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Share scheme.
- Salary sacrifice schemes, covering childcare vouchers, cycle to work and pension contributions.
- Private health care savings scheme.
- Regular socials, including Christmas and Summer parties.
- Birthday day off
- Annual leave buy and sell (up to five days per year)
They really do take care of their staff, and it's the reason many stay there for a very long time. If you like the sound of this opportunity please don't hesitate to get in touch, as we will be shortlisting for this role over the next couple of days.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's