|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Baines|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2022 16:44|
Do you want to work fully remote?
This role has come at a critical time in the evolution of their software suite, as the product suite and team grow, so will the demand for a strong, responsive and asynchronous front end.
You would be working alongside an agile technical team implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. Acting as a bridge between the visual and the server-side infrastructure.
The ideal Product Owner candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- ReactJS, Redux or comparative
- Unit testing in React using tools such as Jest or React Testing Library
- Good knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Git or similar versioning tool
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- Experience of developing in a CI/CD process
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
- Fully remote working
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually in line with industry averages
- Attractive discretionary bonus structure
- Health insurance with Vitality Pension scheme (with staff contribution matched)
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 30 days by year 7 (plus public holidays) + Additional 5 days holiday every three years to support opportunity for sabbatical
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10-4, with 37.5 hour working week)
- Two days per year to volunteer for charity
- Excellent ongoing professional development support
- Generous maternity package
- Bike2Work scheme and more
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.