Java Technical Architect ( fully remote)
|Job Title:||Java Technical Architect ( fully remote)|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Lawson|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2021 15:23|
We have an exciting opportunity with a fast paced and innovative organisation.
The key skils will be as follows:
Expert and up-to-date knowledge of server-side Java development.
• Expertise in UML for documenting the components of software systems.
• Well-rounded experience with Java frameworks including Hibernate/JPA and Spring.
• Good knowledge of Maven and its build lifecycle.
• Good knowledge of containers and ideally public cloud technologies including GCP.
• Knowledge of CI build processes.
• Knowledge of network protocols and internet topology.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong creative, organisational and numerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Hands on approach and self-motivated.
• The ability to answer technical questions related from development team members and product.
• Ability to work closely with product and development in the planning phase to ensure requirements, not solutions are captured. Experience of a rapid application development environment advantageous.
• Ensure a cost-effective solution of sufficient quality is implemented.
• Engaging communication skills and previous experience in a data rich rapid development environment would be advantageous
• The ability to influence and communicate decisions in a positive light with a can-do attitude.
• The ability to communicate effectively with a team of technical and non-technical peers.
Please send your CV for full details of the role.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.