Java Team Lead
|Job Title:||Java Team Lead|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2018 09:34|
My client is going through a period of growth due to a recent buyout and view to float on the stock market within the year.
• 2:1 Degree in Computer Science
• Java server-side web development experience, ideally within a distributed environment
• Multithreading experience
• Worked within an Agile or Waterfall environment
• Good knowledge of java related frameworks, ideally Spring
• Working experience with SQL
It would be nice to have at least one of the following
• Currently working in or previous experience working for a gaming/gambling company
The role of Java Lead will involve you working with the development manager to produce and maintain design documents, delegation of tasks to your team, help deliver operable projects and operations for testing and deployment. You will also have some elements of hands on work where you will implement components as part of the development team and ensuring that your own code has adequate test coverage.
Manager Head Of Team Lead Team Leader Mgr Mngr Manger Supervisor Java SQL Gaming Games Agile Waterfall
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.