Java Developer – J2SE, Hibernate, Spring – Nottingham - £35 - 45,000
|Job Title:||Java Developer – J2SE, Hibernate, Spring – Nottingham - £35 - 45,000|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: fully flexible benefits package|
|Start Date:||The client can wait for a notice period to be served|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Watson|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2016 10:16|
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java developer to join a leading organisation as part of their Development team based in Nottingham. A strong Core Java skill set is necessary for this role as it entails the design and development of high quality software and large scale applications using J2SE.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Produce technical specifications and software designs based on high level customer agreements
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with Business Analysts, Product Owners and within a dynamic Agile software development team.
- Provide technical support, guidance and inspiration to other team members based both onshore and offshore
- Support & maintain developed software within agreed service level targets and quality objectives
Essential Technical Experience:
- Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE)
- Camel (ideally 2.16)
- Web Services
Any experience of working with Maven and/or Gradle would be ideal, but isn’t a prerequisite for this role.
Our client offer an excellent starting salary (£35,000 – £45,000) with a great flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your needs, including 25 days holiday, healthcare, contributory pension, life assurance.
Please apply for an immediate response or call our offices for an informal discussion. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Software Developer - GraphQL / Remote / APi
£350 - £500 per day
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Back End Developer
£65000 - £75000 per annum