|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 09:31|
We are looking for multiple outstanding Developers, who can make a positive impact, and want to contribute to the most demanding and exciting new digital service for the UK Government. Let’s be clear about the impact of your work - better digital services in government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
Day-to-day they will be using their experience and technical skills to support the team in designing, creating and improving new and existing products, platforms and transactions across government.
You must have or be eligible for SC clearance.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Good level of experience with Java 8 microservice architecture (or newer)
- Experience with AWS/Azure
- Good understanding of TDD and BDD
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with containerisation such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with document databases such as MongoDB is desirable
- Knowledge of Jackson, JAX-RS, Mockito and ActiveMQ is desirable
- You must be able to be flexible and adaptable, able to cope effectively with change
- You must be proactive and able to work with a level of autonomy
- You must commit to high standards
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.