IT Support Engineer - (Server 2012, VMware, Hardware)
|Job Title:||IT Support Engineer - (Server 2012, VMware, Hardware)|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Pension, 33 days Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2016 15:12|
£28,000 - £33,000 (including on call)
Commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Nuneaton, Ashby De La Zouch
Due to internal progression within the business, an energetic and enthusiastic IT Support Engineer with experience of supporting PC's Networks, Software and Systems within a global manufacturing company is required to join an expanding team.
The role will involve supporting and maintaining a broad range of technologies including but not limited to: Infrastructure, Networks, Telephony, Servers, Back up and Security, Computers, Software and user support. In addition to supporting and maintaining the IT provisions for the business, the successful candidate will be require to provide training to small groups should new technology be introduced to the business.
- Ideally candidates will have IT qualification such as CompTIA A+, MSCE, MCDT, MCP or equivalent.
- Specific knowledge with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2012, MS Office.
- Knowledge of VMware would give you a definite advantage for this role
- Good Networking and PC Configuration will be required for this post.
- SQL Server experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Due to travelling to a multiple of sites, the successful candidate will be required to have access to a car.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's