IT Support Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line Support
|Job Title:||IT Support Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line Support|
|Salary:||£150 - £170 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 15:31|
GSA Techsource is recruiting an IT Support Analyst to provide 1st & 2nd line support to our end client. This role is perfect for a candidate with practical experience of Windows 10/Server 2012/2016 Operating Systems, with expertise in other Microsoft products including Office 365. The successful candidate must hold a full driving licence as there is travel requirement to other regional sites. The role will report into the IT Technical Support Manager and liaise with the System Administrator, assisting with maintenance and development of the corporate network infrastructure.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Providing appropriate technical support for all IT users and where necessary carrying out training for company employees on equipment, software or systems
- Installing equipment at various company sites
- Raising orders for new IT equipment
- Record and maintain an accurate asset inventory
- Liaising with the System Administrator to resolve queries
- Logging all calls to maintain an accurate database tacking all enquires made to the help-desk
- Adhere to the client standards and processes
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.