IT Support Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£23000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2016 16:49|
up to £26,000 depending on experience
We are working with an established software house and managed services company within multiple offices throughout the UK, your role would be based within the Bromsgrove site.
The company are looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their existing team to help support both their internal as well as external end users so a broad understanding of supporting IT is essential.
You will work within a team supporting users up to 3rd line level; this could involve troubleshooting both physical and virtual server environments, switches, firewalls and software applications.
- Experience or working within a managed services environment is ideal but is not essential.
- Previous experience of working with a ticketing system and to strict SLA’s
- A broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure is required due to the large variety of external clients you will be supporting.
- Setting up of new starters (Active Directory/Office 365).
- Knowledge of the administration and support up to a 3rd line level of Windows 7 up to Windows 10 as well as O365 and the general office suite.
- Knowledge of basic networking principles (TCP/IP)
- Previous experience of supporting both desk side and remote workers.
- Excellent communication skills are essential across all levels of the business.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's