IT Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||IT Service Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-11-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sham Rehman|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 16:49|
A great opportunity has currently opened up for an experienced IT Service Delivery manager to join an established business based in Leicester.
Within the role you will be expected to:
- Manage tier1/2 services desks across the business network and infrastructure ensuring a great service to internal business and external clients.
- Ensure SLAs and KPIs are achieved.
- Be the point of contact for escalation process and take owndership of major incidents.
Skills I am currently looking for are:
- Good commercial experience within a Service Desk/ Service Delivery management role
- Understanding of meeting and achieving SLAs/ KPIs
- Understanding of ITIL methodology
- Knowledge of service desk management systems
- Technical skills in Microsoft products
- Understanding of IT security best practice
- ServiceNow experience
- Understanding of IP networks traffic, firewalls, routing...
25 days holiday plus bank holidays, parking, private healthcare, health cash back, and many more to include discounts and vouchers...
If this is something you feel suited to and would be keen on pursuing a great opportunity, then get in touch and apply.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Remote Operations Manager
Burton upon Trent
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Technical Architect - Remote / VMware / AD / SIEM
£400 - £600 per day
Infrastructure Engineer - MS / AWS / 2nd Line
£0 - £500 per day
IAM Security Architect - JML / AD / Oracle
£0 - £500 per day
Voice Engineer - Remote / Cisco / Jabber / Video
£400 - £450 per day