IT Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||IT Service Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Bonus, Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 10:58|
Harnessing IT is the key focus for my client in 2019 and recruiting a strong leadership team to drive that is key. They have a newly created role for an IT Service Delivery Manager whose role will be to own the entire service management and support infrastructure. You will be supported by a progressive IT Director and will be instrumental in transforming the way IT services are delivered across the business.
As a strong leader, the IT Service Delivery Manager will be setting the gold standard of service delivery across the business and enabling the business growth plans for the next 5 years and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
- Setting high standards of performance and service and implementing the infrastructure to support this.
- Managing the workflow of incidents on the Service Desk and owning the incident management process.
- Defining a suite of third-party suppliers and negotiating the relationships with these vendors.
- Managing desktop support and ensuring that it fits the needs of the business.
- Managing a team and supporting and coaching new talent.
- ITIL qualification
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams.
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services.
- Experience of Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience including car allowance and bonus
- A varied and interesting role with a stable market leader
- Great working environment; welcoming, collaborative and supportive
- Company wide training programme to develop key skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Non-contributory private health care, travel insurance and critical illness cover
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance at three times salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's