It Security Specialist - ISO27001
|Job Title:||It Security Specialist - ISO27001|
|Salary:||£550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2016 16:35|
£45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
GSA Techsource are delighted to be working with well established Midlands based financial support company based close to the Coventry area the UK.
The company are looking for a hands on technical IT security specialist to join their small, autonomous team based in Coventry. You will be working directly with the Head of IT Security to develop, implement and maintain the company’s security across the wider enterprise.
One of the key points of this role is the level of respect and buy in from the senior stakeholders throughout the business, what this means is that you have a good level of autonomy within the wider business and you are supported by the business and the management team to run with your own ideas.
- Experience of working within a hands on technical role previous is essential - ideally you will have a sound knowledge of IT Infrastructure prior to working within the IT Security sector.
- Technical expertise in the full Windows stack, VMware, Switches, Firewalls, etc.
- Previous experience of developing, implementing and maintaining security strategy within an enterprise business.
- Knowledge and experience of working with IT Security compliance such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, DPA).
- Strong understanding of risk assessments, record keeping and risk management.
- Ability to communicate security updates, incidents and training across all levels of the business.
- Have worked and successfully engaged with 3rd party vendors in regards to any penetration testing, outside training, product consultancy services and so forth.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's