IT Security Manager (Car, bonus + Benefits)
|Job Title:||IT Security Manager (Car, bonus + Benefits)|
|Salary:||£53000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car, bonus & fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2016 15:20|
Salary - £53 - 57,000 (benefits include Bonus package, Company Car, Pension, Healthcare)
East Midlands Area
We have the pleasure of presenting an exciting new role which we have available with one of our well established clients, this Midlands based client is now looking for an IT Security Manager with strong security regulation experience (PCI etc) and technical knowledge to join the business.
This is a senior role within the business and the IT Security Manager will be responsible for all IT Security and Business Risk management across the whole company
- To work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver and develop the strategy and ongoing improvements to the companies IT Security.
- Liaise with all teams throughout the company to ensure that both business risk and IT Security risk is fully managed.
- To play a key role in ensuring compliance and security regulations are always up to date across all systems.
- Ensure all IT processes and systems are fully compliant with data protection and privacy legislation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years experience within an IT Security environment, ideally within a similar role.
- As you will be the 'face of IT security' you therefore need to be comfortable working alongside senior management, stakeholders and holding the responsibility for security.
- As well as a strong background within security regulations, you will also be aware of Data Protection, Enterprise Risk Management, PCIDSS and Data Centre Security.
- You will have a Security Accreditation such as CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 or similar
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's