IT Security Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Security Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2017 15:56|
Salary – dependent on skills set but up to £65,000
We have the pleasure of presenting an exciting new role which we have available with one of our well established clients; this multinational e-commerce driven organisation are looking for an experienced IT Security specialist to join them in their contemporary offices in Milton Keynes.
This is a senior role within the business and the IT Security Analyst will be responsible for all IT Security and Business Risk management across the wider organisation.
- Perform day to day monitoring of the company’s IT environment.
- Analyse and respond to incidents and provide technical support as and when required
- Analyse data and provide data driven insight reports
- Manage and maintain the company’s security tools which are used to respond to malware other security incidents
- Perform root cause analysis on highly complex security issues
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years experience within an IT Security environment, ideally within a similar role.
- As you will require a broad understanding of IT Systems and IT Architecture it would be ideal if you had previous IT Infrastructure or IT Application experience prior to pursuing a career in Info Sec.
- This company has numerous international offices so working with international or European teams would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working within an e-commerce organisation is essential for this role
- Strong knowledge and commercial experience of using security tools to monitor the wider business environment (SIEM, SIM, SEM, Netflow, Advanced Malware detection, AntiVirus and so forth)
- Knowledge of network intrusion detection devices.
- As well as a strong background within security regulations, you will also be aware of Data Protection, Enterprise Risk Management, PCI DSS and Data Centre Security.
- Any accreditation's or certifications within IT security would offer a very strong advantage (CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 or similar)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.