IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Location:||City Of London|
|Salary:||£350 - £380 per day|
|Start Date:||2022-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||about 12 hours ago|
This role falls inside IR35 and is hybrid working.
Job Description Summary:
- Coordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation. Installations may involve acceptance of capitalised equipment or enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements.
- May work at client site from time to time.
- Typically involves extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
- Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests.
- Typically oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
- Interface with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept through to final implementation
- Contribute to the pre-sales process by providing proposals
- Ensure that the project delivers the as-sold solution, remains within baseline budget and is delivered on time, while achieving quality criteria and maintaining client satisfaction
- Manage client satisfaction, commitment and expectations to high service levels and manage escalations adequately
- Ability to establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Excellent client centricity skills and ability to work at client sites
- Ability to manage customer satisfaction, commitment and expectations to high service levels and manage escalations adequately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team building skills and ability to work in high-pressure environments
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
- Good business acumen and commercial skills
- Passionate, strong initiative, self-driven with commitment to succeed
- Good influencing ability whilst taking a collaborative approach
- Decisive with good attention to detail ability
- Ability to promote project services to both internal stakeholders and external clients
- Competent in project change management
- Project Management degree or equivalent with moderate level of related experience
- Relevant project management certifications preferably PMP
- ITIL certification is preferable
- Demonstrated moderate level project management experience preferably in a multi-national professional services environment
- Proven client engagement experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the project life cycle
- Demonstrated competency in project change management
- Proven experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.