IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£45000 - £48000 per annum|
|Reference:||17429 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2022 11:02|
You will be reporting to the Head of Software Delivery, and working closely with the development and release teams within the department, the Project Manager will take responsibility for leading on delivery of assigned releases.
The Project Manager will be responsible for detailed planning of all stages of the projects from inception, gate approval, development, testing, certification, and delivery. The project manager also has primary responsibility for tracking and ensuring delivery to budget.
The role will require close co-ordination between product management, account, service, product development, manufacturing, and customers to achieve smooth deliveries of product release to market.
Product development lifecycle management, customer facing skills plus the ability to deliver quality results on time are all vital within this role. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a key team within an industry leading organisation, focused on its employees wellbeing and growth.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, under the direction of product management, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Development of detailed project plans to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as required
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Must have exposure to Agile and Prince2 project management methodologies but formal qualifications are not a prerequisite
- A good knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project, and Jira would be advantageous
- A strong interest in and/or experience in working within the betting, gambling, gaming industries would be advantageous but is certainly not required
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Annual Buy and Sell Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Share Purchase Scheme
- Private Healthcare Saving Scheme
- Employee Discounts
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.