IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-01-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 09:35|
GSA Techsource is recruiting on behalf of an exciting Business Transformation Consultancy based in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who has experience, or looking to gain experience within a client facing Project Manager role.
80% of the Project Managers role will be working on client sites. You will be exclusively working with 1-2 clients at one time and seeing through the projects from beginning to end, managing a variety of projects ranging from IT deployments/upgrades to full business transformation and change projects. Clients are predominantly based within the West Midlands, Oxfordshire and London and are diverse in industries.
- Full co-ordination, planning and monitoring of the project life cycle
- Liaising with programme managers, and other stakeholders across both businesses
- Establish and manage the projects procedures, including risk and issue management, change control, budget and resource management and communication
- Direct, motivate and manage the project team
- Conduct project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documents and ongoing activities to the accountable teams
- A minimum of 2 year experience within a Project Manager role, this doesn’t need to be within a client facing environment
- A passion for embedding change into business
- Working collaboratively with clients as well as engaging and inspiriting clients
- PRINCE2 Certified and/or working in an agile environment
- Salary up o £55,000 dependant on experience
- Up to 10% Bonus after 1 years service
- 45p per mile when travelling to client site
- Company laptop and mobile, as well as access to company credit card
- Continual progression and development
This is a great pathway to developing your career further in project management, if this is the direction you wish to progress. The role will involve travel to midlands based client sites, as well as further afield when needed – a full driving license and own transport is essential. If this sounds like you, please submit your CV as full details are available on application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.