We have an exciting opportunity on offer for an experienced IT Project Manager to join the largest conveyancing law firm in the country. The company are looking to build a culture of motivated and passionate individuals, offering a generous benefit package which includes flexible working arrangements, 25 days holiday, a cycle to work scheme and other exclusive benefits.
The role will require you to take control of current and future projects, making a significant imprint on them and driving excellence in all project departments. The prospect of overcoming challenges and finding solutions should excite you, ensuring that progress is maintained in line with objectives. The further details of your responsibilities are below:
- Developing plans on how to achieve on deliverables and implement them successfully
- Keep the team motivated and inspired
- Manage the scope, budget, risks and changes of the projects
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with project stakeholders at all levels
- Work with the team to discuss overall IT and company strategy
The role hasn’t got deeply technical requirements, but you must be proficient in Jira and Microsoft Project. Further essential skills are as follows:
- Experience working as a leading Project Manager in the IT industry
- Great communication skills, being personable and approachable
- Knowledge of common IT Service Management frameworks (such as ITIL)
- Experience working in a technical environment
- Prince2 is desirable, but not essential
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.