GSA Techsource is currently working with a Global Manufacture to recruit a number of IT Project Managers from Mid - Senior. Within this role you will manage the delivery of the companies IT investment projects, this brand new role brings scope to shape of flex to over time. The role will be focusing on embracing digital technologies which help the business and their customers to improve processes and one that requires them to transform the way the business deliver IT.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, to quality and within budget
- Develop the levels of details of scope, schedule, costs and resourcing throughout the project life-cycle from demand through the launch and execution to completion.
- Identify resourcing requirements
- Manage changes within the project life-cycle, scope, schedule and costing
- Manage the performance of internal and supplier resources to drive and deliver
- Own and create project documentation
Skills and Experience
- BA Hons degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Management
- Prince2 Certified or equivalent
- Demonstrable tracker of successful project delivery using both waterfall and agile methodologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience use of Microsoft Project and Excel for planning and reporting
- Experience of working within Distribution, engineering or manufacturing
Salary is flexible dependant on experience.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.