IT Desktop Development Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Desktop Development Engineer|
|Salary:||£160 - £170 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2015 15:34|
I am currently recruiting for an IT Desktop Development Engineer. The successful candidate will assist with progressing the development of Desktop Infrastructure strategies within the organisation.
We are looking for candidates with experience in Testing, Packaging and Deployment of Software using Microsoft SCCM. As well as working with Stakeholders and Suppliers to successfully deploy applications and patches throughout the organisation. The role also includes providing 3rd line support to Desktop and Implementation Teams, technically consulting on project that has an IT element within them
This role will also involve working with the Implementation and Development Manager to identify and implement possible service improvements, research and propose innovations all with the goal of providing all user and staff with excellent support.
• Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
• Software Packaging Experience
• Application Testing
• 3rd Line Support
• Professional and customer service oriented
• Good communication, good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Ability to work closely with other members of IT, Stakeholders and Suppliers
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
• Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
For this role we are paying £168.28 per day through an umbrella or limted company. For more information please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lori Broadhurst on 01543-622386 GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's