IT Business Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Dependent on notice periods|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Lester|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 10:51|
- Are you a dynamic problem solver?
- Are you able to quickly report and escalate problems for resolution?
- Are you a logical thinker who can articulate themselves well to a varied audience?
- Can you understand the software development life cycle and contribute as a Business Analyst to ongoing projects?
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to elicit and document Business Requirements to enable the technology teams to deliver effect solutions
- Ability to obtain requirements sign off from Business Stakeholders
- Ability to create user stories
- Ability to identify Business Benefits
- Ability to test software in a Systems and UAT capacity
- Ability to lead the business areas in UAT
- Ability to support development teams in understand the requirements
- Experience Process Mapping and Process Re-engineering
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Experience in working with the following methodologies; Agile, Waterfall, Iterative
Essential skills required to fulfil the position:
- Provide the bridge IT and the Business areas to effectively elicit and communicate requirements
- Be able to communicate issues and change to colleagues in the business
- Demonstrable experience in an IT in a support role
- Able to negotiate and lead teams of people (with support / mentoring from more senior colleagues)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office 365 – especially excel, power point, and visio
- Use of Power BI or other similar BI reporting tools (ideal but not essential)
- Demonstrable willingness to learn
If you are interested in the position or would like to obtain more information, please call Steve Smaylen today on 01543 622399.
Don’t miss out!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.