IT Applications Manager
|Job Title:||IT Applications Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 17:23|
GSA Techsource is recruiting an experience Applications Manager to join a local authority in an exciting role. This is an exciting time to join as their IT services are undergoing considerable changes, the successful applicant will play a major role in these plans. The role will be responsible for supporting and managing the applications team working across multiple projects and sectors, advising and assisting where necessary.
The candidate will be gathering requirements for new GIS software, estimating costs and identifying suitable procurement routes all while creating a business case.
This position offers an excellent benefits package, this includes a competitive salary, flexible working patterns and workplace patterns.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Networking and Visualisation
- Demonstrable knowledge of Data Protections and Security
- Working with new and emerging technologies, keeping up to date with the latest technology trends
- Working with budgets and general financial strategy
- Undertake risk assessments, making plans to mitigate them as they occur
- Strong interpersonal skills
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.